Who doesn’t love a good and simple Crockpot recipe? After all, with such busy schedules, it’s hard to find the time to prepare ingredient-heavy and step-extensive meals. Although, these Crockpot Grape Jelly and BBQ Meatballs are out of this world, and they only require three ingredients. So, next time you’re looking to prepare an easy appetizer for a function, or even a grab-and-go meal or snack, look no further than this scrumptious, slow cooker recipe.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Just three ingredients? That’s right. These scrumptious bites are affordable, easy to make, and they allow for a simple clean-up. Check out what you’ll need to grab from the store below:
- Frozen meatballs: Don’t go to the trouble of making homemade meatballs. Look around in the frozen section of your local grocery store, and grab a bag of pre-made, frozen meatballs.
- Grape jelly: If your family has a favorite grape jelly, go with that one, but if you don’t, Smucker’s grape jelly is sure to deliver.
- BBQ sauce: Feeling fancy? Consider making your own barbeque sauce. Although, the Sweet baby ray’s BBQ sauce is incredible, and you should be able to easily find it at the grocery store.
You might also like: Keep Your Tires In Top Shape With These Tips
Step by Step Instructions
- First things first, go ahead and add the full jar of Smucker’s grape jelly and Sweet baby ray’s BBQ sauce in the Crockpot. Next, add in the meatballs and toss them in the sauce, making sure each ball is fully coated in the mixture.
- The next step couldn’t be simpler, and that’s to allow time for the meatballs to cook. If frozen, expect the meatballs to take 2-3 hours on high heat. Periodically, return to the Crockpot to stir the meatballs.
- Once finished, garnish with green onion if you please. After, it’s time to enjoy this yummy snack!
If you are using these meatballs as a main meal, consider serving a side of white rice them with. On the other hand, if they’re an appetizer, stick toothpicks in each, making them simple to eat in one bite with zero mess.