Water games are an easy way to keep the kids entertained and cool this summer. From a simple water balloon toss to a fancier DIY activity, backyard water games are sure to please all ages. Keep it simple and creative with these backyard water games for the entire family to enjoy!
Keep Cool and Have Some Fun
- Water Balloon Baseball: This exhilarating backyard water game is fun for the entire family. Get a big group together, stockpile bins of water balloons, and organize an actual baseball game. Adding a Slip-n-Side between each base is a fun touch too.
- Water Balloon Catch: Make an essential stop at the Dollar Store and grab a few cheap pasta strainers and some helmets. Superglue the strainers to the helmets, put the helmet on, add some water in several balloons, and have some fun.
- DIY Pop Bottle Sprinkler: Don’t have a sprinkler handy? We’ve got you covered! You will need a two-liter pop bottle and some waterproof tape. Make a few holes in the bottle and attach it to your hose and have hours of fun. This is a great activity for kids and adults.
- Water Balloon Sling Shot: This is a must-have for this summer. Having an epic water balloon fight with a slingshot is the way to go. It’s also useful for an awesome water balloon catching contest.
- The Glow Pool: Enjoy a fun night swim with a lit-up pool. Toss some glow sticks in the water and have a night swimming party. This is a ton of fun for kids and adults!
You might also like: Looking For A New Summer Hobby? Try Photography
Red McCombs Hyundai Northwest
There’s a vehicle here for everyone, whether you want to save with a pre-owned ride, or treat yourself to a brand-new model, we have something for every budget and taste. Our team is equipped to assist you, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the process, as you should. Whether you want a commutable Accent, spacious Santa Fe, or a Palisade to please the entire family, we have one waiting for you on our lot!