If you’re tired of driving your car long distances and seeing your trusty vehicle plastered with bugs, you’re not alone. Summer is right around the corner, and those hot and sunny days are going to get those bugs baked and stuck to your car, looking more and more like part of the paintwork.
It’s not just bugs – tar slashes, tree sap, dirt, and grime can quickly make your car look like a mess, and often can’t be removed by regular car soap. So, what can be done? Never fear, there are products out there that are so tough they can dissolve the bugs and grime right off your car like butter. Let’s take a look at the best bug and tar remover products.
ProSol Bugs N All Bug And Tar Remover
- Multi-use vehicle cleaner for exterior and interior use
- Breaks down bug splatter in less than 60 seconds
- Can be used on paint, leather, carpet, vinyl, plastic, and upholstery
- Eco-friendly, bio-degradable formula
Griot’s Garage Bug And TarRemover
- Bug and grime remover for exterior use only
- Works in 30 seconds
- Use on its own or as pre-treatment
- Also removes rubber scuff marks
Turtle Wax Bug And Tar Remover
- Bug, tar, and tree sap remover
- Spray on, wipe off
- Leaves behind a protective barrier
- Contains harmful substances
McKee’s Road Kill Bug Remover
- Clear coat safe cleaner
- Spray on, wipe off
- Safe to use on paint, glass, metal, rubber, or plastic
- Can be diluted 1:1 with water
You might also like: Check Out These Clever Hyundai Palisade Features
3D Bug Remover Concentrate
- Enzyme based bug remover
- Works on glass, paint, plastic, and metal
- Can be diluted up to 1:20 with water
- Natural, non-harmful formula
These are all great multi-purpose bug and tar removal products that will effectively remove bugs, dirt, grime, and tar from your vehicle. Not only do these products take out all the effort of cleaning your car, but they can be used to clean the exterior or interior of your ride.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.