If there’s one thing the Halloween season could use more of, it’s sugar. If you can’t wait for trick-or-treat time and its promise of candy-laden orange buckets, indulge your sweet tooth with ghoulishly delicious creations from your own kitchen. These easy Halloween-inspired treats will have the whole neighborhood haunting your house for a taste.
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Graveyard Dirt Cake – Put a spooky spin on dessert with this layered dish of peanut butter pudding, chocolate pudding, crumbled cookie “dirt,” and marshmallow ghosts.
- Halloween Party Mix – There’s something irresistible about a snack mix that combines a variety of flavors and textures in just the right way. This combo hits all the right notes with a delicious jumble of pretzels and popcorn, candy corn, M&M’s, miniature peanut butter cups, and chocolate-coated cereal.
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats – Love it or hate it, pumpkin spice rules the season. And for all the pumpkin spice addicts in your life, this flavorful spin on the traditional sticky cereal squares is a surefire hit.
- Candy Crunch Dip – Dunk graham crackers or apple slices into this sinfully delicious dip made with cream cheese, sugar, and chopped toffee: Resistance is futile.
- Yummy Mummy Cake Pops – Delicious cake bites draped and drizzled with white candy coating and peering green candy eyes, these fun treats on a stick are just right for Halloween.
- Halloween Pumpkin Cookies – More cute than creepy, these jack-o’-lantern sandwich cookies are packed with pumpkin flavor and an irresistible chocolate frosting filling. The best part? Carving creative faces for the cutouts.
- Candy-Coated Marshmallow Spiders – What’s Halloween without a few creepy-crawlies hanging around? These fun treats are made with marshmallow bodies, licorice whip legs, and candy accents for an adorably edible arachnid.
You might also like: Get The First Taste Of Fall With These Desserts!
Spooktacular Savings at Red McCombs Hyundai Northwest
There’s nothing sweeter than getting an amazing bargain on a new vehicle. That happens for our customers every single day at Red McCombs Hyundai Northwest. When you visit our San Antonio-area dealership, you’ll find a fantastic array of new Hyundai models and a huge selection of used vehicles from many other popular brands. All of our cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs are priced to sell fast, and we can help you maximize your savings potential with our special offers and incentives. And when you consider how attractively priced Hyundai models are on the whole, you’ll know you’re in for some incredible savings when you buy or lease from us!
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.