The Hyundai Kona Electric offers an electrifying ride with supercharged performance. Thanks to impressive range ratings, a dynamic design, and eager handling, the Kona Electric has solidified itself atop the EV SUV market.
If the Kona Electric sounds like an excellent fit for you and your family, we recommend that you drop by our dealership in San Antonio, TX, and experience and explore this exceptional EV. Our dealership is open six days a week for your convenience.
We also welcome you to reach out to us if you have any questions about the Kona Electric. Our knowledgeable associates are more than happy to assist. You can reach us online or by phone. If you wish to speak with us in person, you can find us at 13663 West IH-10, San Antonio, TX, 78249.
What’s New in 2022?
The 2022 Hyundai Kona Electric takes to the road with some styling updates that include new front and rear bumpers, updated wheel designs, and an enhanced interior that boasts of a standard 10.3-inch digital gauge cluster. Additionally, the Ultimate trim was removed, which leaves the SEL and Limited models.
The 2022 Kona Electric offers spry handling and impressive acceleration thanks to a 201-horsepower electric motor that is powered by a 64.0-kWh battery pack. The Kona Electric’s range is quite impressive, and it can be charged on a 110-volt household outlet; however, a 240-volt outlet is the best way to go. It can also be charged at a DC fast-charging station.
Overall, the Kona Electric is a compelling vehicle to drive and provides more than enough range to satisfy your commuting needs.
You might also like: Check Out This Grilled Butterflied Chicken With Lemongrass Sauce Recipe
Advantages of the 2022 Kona Electric
If you don’t already know, the advantages of purchasing an electric vehicle include:
- HOV lane accessible – You can drive solo in the carpool lane where available.
- No stopping for gas – You can either charge at home, at work, or at any of the number of charging stations located around the country.
- No oil changes – Along with no transmission fluid maintenance.
- Zero tailpipe emissions – Helps preserve a greener future.
- Quick acceleration – The electric motor delivers instant torque.
- Regenerative braking – The brakes convert energy into electric power. This recharges the battery and creates additional range.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.