School is out and summer is here! If you are looking for something fun to do with family or friends, Six Flags Fiesta Texas is ready to see you. There is so much to do at this fun amusement park you’ll want to become members after your first visit. From roller coasters to peaceful train rides, you can find it all at Six flags! Pack your bags and head out to this amusement park today.
There is something for everyone at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Grab your family and go for a ride on one of these popular family rides.
- Bugs’ White Water Rapids – Make sure you change into your swim trunks for this ride. These water rapids will have you soaked in no time.
- Crow’s Nest – Take it slow and enjoy the view on this ride. This is the perfect ride for little ones and family members who want to enjoy the scenery.
- Whistle Stop- Take a classic train ride around Six Flags. If your little one loves trains, this is a must-try ride. It is slow and easy-going and a perfect break from all the roller coasters.
Take a break from the rides and enjoy a unique and entertaining live show. There are a wide variety of shows that you will love. Grab some fresh popcorn and your dancing shoes and enjoy one of these shows.
- Country Traxx – Grab your cowboy hat and enjoy and get ready to boot scoot and boogy! This live country show will have you dancing all day long.
- Disco Fever – Enjoy a non-stop explosion of disco music. This upbeat show will have you boogying with your little ones for days to come.
You might also like: Bring Summer Camp Fun To Your Home
Plan Your Visit
Six Flags Fiesta Texas makes it easy for you to plan your visit. Simply make a reservation online for the day you want to visit and leave the rest up to the park!
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.