Yes, corn on the cob is simple, easy, and delicious. However, it’s an entirely different ball game. You can do so many things with it! We have found this delicious summer corn pasta dish that will surely be a staple in your household for years to come. It is super simple to make. You will need two striped pieces of corn on the cob, butter, scallions, pasta, fresh lemon, basil, parmesan, and chili flakes. This summer is the summer of corn off the cob, so read on to learn more about this recipe.
Get to Cooking and Enjoying
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil (add about a tablespoon of salt)
- Cook pasta until soft and then drain, make sure you save 1/2 cup of pasta water
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a large pan over medium heat
- Add scallions, a pinch of salt, and cook for about three minutes
- Add the 1/2 a cup of pasta water from earlier
- Add 1/4 cup of corn, heat on simmer for three to five minutes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Reduce heat and add pasta
- Stir in the parmesan, herbs, red pepper flakes, and add more salt and pepper
- Sprinkle fresh lemon juice on top
- Serve and enjoy!
You might also like: Buying vs Leasing: Which One Is Right For You?
Red McCombs Hyundai Northwest
At our dealership, we strive to always offer the following:
- Outstanding customer service
- Countless deals and specials
- An extensive inventory
- And more!
You’ll find competitive prices on our new and pre-owned inventories when you choose us. On top of that, we offer a variety of deals and specials you can take advantage of. Some of the specials we offer include:
- New Vehicle Specials
- Pre-Owned Specials
- Current Hyundai Incentives
- And more!
Are you ready to find the perfect ride for you? Head on over to see us at Red McCombs Hyundai Northwest, as we promise you won’t be disappointed. The process is simple, so all you have to think about is how you are going to look driving off our lot in your dream ride. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team!
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.