When walking into a great bakery, the first thing you notice is the smell of freshly baked goods. Even better, if you find a place that serves deli food, as well. Whether you live in San Antonio, Texas, or plan to visit, this kind of establishment exists. There’s something else to keep in mind, Nadler’s Bakery & Deli has a welcoming environment, along with fantastic customer service.
A Special Place You Won’t Forget
If you like delicious sweets and deli items, you’re in luck. Simply swing by Nadler’s Bakery & Deli. After just one visit, it’ll become your favorite spot. The reason is that everything on the menu is incredibly good. Besides that, it has a pastry chef who trained in Europe. Therefore, you can expect to taste some impressive goods.
Now, more traditional sweets aren’t the only things you’ll discover. Nadler’s Bakery & Deli creates some of the most beautiful wedding cakes you’ve ever seen. It can also make cakes for special occasions, including birthdays, retirement parties, and anniversaries.
The Full Package
Unfortunately, not all bakeries and delis have so many options. That’s because they don’t have an on-site pastry chef. However, that’s not the case at Nadler’s. This family focuses on one thing, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. From the time they founded the business and still today, they take pride in serving customers freshly baked products.
Nadler’s Bakery & Deli only uses high-quality ingredients. While that’s one thing that makes this establishment special, there’s another. It has a wedding cake boutique. If you need help, you can rely on one of Nadler’s daughters, who works as a consultant.
Examples of the Sweet Creations
Remember, these are just a few examples of what you’ll find at Nadler’s Bakery & Deli. In fact, you might feel somewhat overwhelmed considering all the things on the menu.
- Vanilla Cake – The pastry chef fills the cake with vanilla custard and then tops it with fresh strawberries and whip cream. To finish the cake, they place coconut macaroons on the sides. For these reasons, this is one of the most popular choices at Nadler’s.
- White Chocolate Champagne – First, the pastry chef makes a delicious and moist vanilla cake and then fills it with mousse. Following that, they ice the top. Next, the cake gets soaked in champagne and, finally, decorated with white chocolate bark.
- Candied Almond Crunch Cake – This, too, starts as a vanilla cake. After filling it with almond mousse, the pastry chef ices it with whipped cream. They then cover the top with candied almonds.
The following are some additional examples of what you’ll find on the menu at Nadler’s Bakery & Deli:
- Apple Strudel
- Bread and Butter Pudding
- Cream Puffs
- Lemon Bars
Homemade Bread Hot out of the Oven
Today, few people have time to make homemade bread. That’s okay because it’s available at Nadler’s Bakery and Deli. Here are just a few examples:
- Loaves – Rye, White, and Wheat
Incredible Deli Items
Nadler’s Bakery & Deli makes an abundance of sweets and freshly baked bread, but that’s not all. In addition, you can choose something from the deli, such as:
- Breakfast – Breakfast sandwiches, omelets, Lox plate
- Lunch – California Club, chicken salad, ham and turkey, Italian sub, Reubens, roast beef, Tuscan panini
You might also like: Creating The Perfect Tailgate Kit
Too Much to Mention
At Nadler’s Bakery & Deli, you’ll find sweets, bread, and deli items. However, it also has a wedding cake service and provides catering.